Sunday 10 November 2013

My Current Favourite Lipsticks

I'm not one to wear lipstick usually but this past year I have been more likely to put on a lipstick whilst doing my make up.

My current favourite nude:
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick Shade 19.

This is a lovely pinky nude that adds a slight bit of colour to your lips making them seem like your own lip's- but better!
It is very creamy but lasts just as long as a matte lipstick and doesn't leave your lips all dried out.

My current favourite Plum's/Burgundy's:
1) Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick- Glam Plum Fulham.
2) Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick- Shade 107.
3) Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick- Shade 3 Revenge.

1- Glam Plum Fulham is a lovely plum/dark pink shade that is a lighter take on the Autumn/Winter dark lipstick trend. It is extremely moisturising and has quite a good staying power considering it isn't a matte texture.

2- 107 is a similar colour to the Glam Plum Fulham although I believe it is more intense. Despite its matte texture it doesn't really dry the lips out majorly although I definitely wouldn't wear it with chapped lips! not so appealing.

3- Revenge is the darkest colour out of the 3. It is a plum colour colour although if it is applied quite a few times the colour can be used to it's full, intense potential. This too is a matte lipstick- maybe slightly more drying than the others but as long as you apply a good moisturising lip balm before hand it should be perfectly fine!

And last but not least...
My current favourite Red:
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick- Shade 12.

Much like shade 19 this beautiful orange/red colour it has a creamy texture with long lasting power. Although my love for this product will no last forever as it has seemingly been discontinued :(. After doing my research I do believe that I have found a very similar shade in Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick line called in Love with Ginger. Seen as though I love my Glam Plum Fulham lipstick from the same range I'm sure I will love in Love with Ginger just as much!

And that's it so far! As you can tell from my picks Rimmel seems to be a great make-up line for lipsticks and quite possibly my favourite. I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love any new recommendations you may have (any excuse to splurge on make-up! hahaha).

Chloe x 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11177717/?claim=fjmpp4nfpvf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment