Saturday 18 July 2015

Pin-spiration #1 - chloescorner

When boredom strikes I often find myself resorting to a quick browse through Pinterest. Oh who am I kidding, I can get lost on this website for hours on end looking at whimsical interior, breathtaking places, mouth-watering food - the list is truly endless. So I thought it would be a nice idea to do a weekly 'Pin-spiration' post including some of the most recent things I have come across.


Santorini, Greece - As a child Greece was the top (possibly only) destination my family ever went to for that little bit of peace and serenity that the idyllic island is known for. I haven't personally been to Santorini but the views look utterly picturesque and it is certainly on my wanderlust bucket list!
Lily Collins - Her hair, makeup, style... She's just flawless.
Hairstyle Inspiration - I'd been growing my hair out for years and it was getting to almost bum length and wasn't in the best of conditions so having recently had it chopped to collar bone length (possibly the best decision I've ever made concerning my hair) I'm constantly searching for new yet easy ways to style it. 
Peanut Butter Smothered Banana - So I've recently decided to get my arse into gear and get healthy, both fitness wise and with my eating habits. This easy to replicate recipe looks very tasty, I couldn't resist re-pinning it. 
Shabby Chic Interior - I honestly can't wait to have my own place and can decorate it exactly how I want it. I love the white and wooden furniture combination in this living room.   
Summer Style - This basic, chic outfit would be the perfect summer go to outfit for day time wear.

Have you discovered the world of Pinterest? I highly recommend it for that little bit of inspiration!

All my love,
Chloe xo

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I could spend hours on Pinterest too and dream about all the places I still want to travel to and all the beauty inspirations. I love this board you've put together. So beautiful!!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete