Monday 31 August 2015

Drawing challenge #1 - chloescorner

I've kept to my word and been doodling a little... I've been wanting a tattoo for a very very long time now but I've never quite got round to designing something that I truly love until now.

I'm obsessed with mandala tattoos. The intricate detailing leaves me in awe every single time and I love how every design is different and unique to the person. I've incorporated my own take on the traditional moon and sun with a flowering lotus in the background. All three features in my design represent a fresh and new beginning to each day as a little self-reminder that every day has something new in store regardless of the previous day's events. 


It's a short but sweet post on the blog today but I hope you've liked it anyway! I'll be sure to keep you updated with the drawing challenge I've set myself. Why don't you give it a go?

All my love,
Chloe xo



1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a superb article…
    uk clothing wholesalers

    ReplyDelete