Thursday 1 October 2015

SEPTEMBER - chloescorner

Happy first of October guys! I honestly can't believe how quickly the last month has gone... I probably say this each and every month but time just seems to be flying by recently. I'm not the most positive of people (I blame inheriting my Dad's pessimistic nature, tut!) however, I've decided that at the end of each and every month I'm going to do a round up of the things that have made me smile in the past 30/31 days just for something to look back on and have something to perk me up on the days I'm feeling down. Plus it gives you a little insight to my life and lets be honest, we're all a little nosy from time to time haha.




A few of my favourite moments within September:
1) The Start of September itself. I'm not too sure what it is about this month but I feel like it gives me a fresher start than January, strange I know.
2) Seeing little changes in my health and fitness since going to the gym and cutting down on the junk I eat (which you wouldn't guess with the amount of food pictures in this post hahaha!). I'm never happy with my appearance, I'm an unbelievable perfectionist but seeing even the tiniest bit of change gives me the motivation to keep going!
3) My new found love for Wagamama's Chicken Katsu Curry - yaaas! And the catch-up that was had with the lovely friends I spent the meal with.
4) Seeing Straight Outta Compton with my oldest best friend; although I don't see her all that often our friendship is as strong as ever! And the film is truly fantastic. I didn't have high expectations with it being a film based on the lives of some of the most iconic Gangster Rap artists (i'm not really all that into rap or rap history) but my assumption was proved wrong and it's possibly one of the best films I have seen this year so far.
5) Cuddles and lazy days with my little pooch, Maddie. I love her a lot.
6) Starting my driving lessons! FINALLY (which is explained in the rather nervous looking selfie haha). I'm doing so much better than I thought I would too which is always a confidence booster! I'm a very anxious and nervous person but somehow I'm already feeling comfortable and confident behind the wheel.
7) The many nights out with my favourite people - We always have such a good time when we're out together. It's all about the company when you're out on the town in my opinion.
8) Drunken selfies. Yes they make me cringe. Yes I look a complete mess but they make me laugh so so hard and it captures the fun I have with my girls.
9) Make-up; Autumn make-up looks are my fave hands down! It's all about the smokey eyes and berry toned lips.
10) Good food! I don't think this needs any more explanation.

I love reading other peoples more personal posts that give a little insight to their lives so I hope you've enjoyed mine! What've you done this month that's made you smile? Tell me in the comments!

All my love,
Chloe xo 

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. Especially the food ones and your selfies. :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete